Sonship – The Conference
Redding, California USA | Suggested donation: $50
February 23, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - February 24, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
Discover what the Gospel is really about …
The prophetic revelation of Sonship is sweeping around the world today like a groundswell in the ocean, restoring the place of the Father’s love in the Christian life.
The Father loves you, and whether you are a man or a woman, He has called you into Sonship — living in a continuous experience of His love pouring into your heart in the same way that Jesus himself experienced. This is what Jesus came for you to receive!
- Discover the love of the Father for you as Jesus experienced it.
- Learn about the centrality of your heart in all aspects of your spiritual walk.
- Remove the hindrances in your life to enter into Father’s blessing.
- See the perspective of God’s grand plan of redemption for mankind.
- Realize that Christianity is not meant to be hard work.
- Enjoy the supernatural freedom available for Sons and Daughters.
While we have a schedule outlined, when the Spirit of God moves, flexibility is a must! We know that you will be immensely blessed in each and every session.
Child care is not provided.
5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Registration
6:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. Worship and Message
Friday and Saturday
9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. Worship and Message
10:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Coffee Break
11:00 a.m. – 12:30 noon Message
12:30 noon – 2:00 p.m. Lunch Break
2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. Message
3:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Coffee Break
4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. Message
All amounts are in US dollars.
General Admission: $119
Accommodations are not included in the event. For our friends who are visiting Redding for the conference, there are many hotels available. A quick search of hotels.com or similar sites would be a great place to start.
For those who prefer a hosted homestay accommodation, here is a link to a list maintained by Bethel Church. These homestay accommodations fill quickly so reserve early!